St Mary’s Cathedral, Kilkenny Restoration Fund 2020/2021

Published on March 8, 2021

With the continuation of Level 5 Covid Restrictions, the Diocesan Office has decided that the January and February draws due to take place this week, will now be postponed for the moment.

If Covid-19 restrictions allow, the January and February Draws will take place, along with the March Draw, on Wednesday, 31st March 2021.